Third-Party Websites – Third-party websites accessed through the Site are not covered by this Policy and do not accept liability or liability in respect of third-party sites. Please refer to the privacy policies published for any third-party sites you may access through the Site before submitting their information.
Information We Collect – GAT may request and collect personal information and other information from you at certain locations throughout the Site. Personal information collected is used to fine-tune the GAT business, to promote our services, products, and site management.
Information from your use of the Site: GAT may collect general online log information about how and when you use the Site. This information may include, but is not limited to, your IP address and location data, weblogs, time, date, browser used, web address references, other contact information, searches performed, and visited pages.
Area of Personal Information – Your information is stored in secure locations and on servers managed by GAT, available either at our office or at our service provider offices.
Email Communication – In some cases, GAT may send marketing or promotional communications to you with helpful information, including information about new products and/or GAT services. In this process, we may collect certain information which we may include, but not limited to, the date/time you first opened our email contact, the number of times you opened our email contact, and the full function of clicking the content of our email communications to include general related statistics.
Opt-Out – If you choose not to receive further communications, please send an email to [email protected] requesting removal, your personal information, in accordance with applicable data protection laws, will not be deleted but will be placed on the appropriate press list to ensure that your request is processed. All personal information is processed in accordance with applicable data protection laws. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties.
These cookies are designed to enhance your knowledge of the Site and/or the App. You can reset your browser to notify us when we receive cookies or you refuse to accept cookies. However, if you refuse to accept cookies, you may limit your views and/or access all features on the site.
Service Providers – GAT may use third parties to manage one of the many aspects of the operation of our business, including the processing or management of personal information. When we use a third party, we use appropriate methods to ensure that your personal information is used in accordance with this policy.
Access to Personal Identification Information – If your personal information changes, you can edit, update or delete it.
Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Information – GAT may collect and process personal information for the following purposes:
- Ensuring that content on the Site is displayed in the most efficient way for you and your computer.
- to provide the Service and to be able to use the Service.
- to give open answers to questions you have received.
- to provide you with support and to handle requests and complaints.
- Send you updates, notifications, announcements, and additional information related to the Service.
- Send you marketing and promotional materials via email messages, subject to your prior consent.
- Conducting surveys and questioning.
- to contact you when GAT deemed necessary.
- Prevention of fraud, misuse, breach of law, identity theft, and other illegal activities and misuse of the Service.
- Dealing with deterioration and inefficiency.
- to take any action in any dispute, or legal process of any kind.
- to protect the rights and safety of our controlled and third-party organizations, as well as ours.
- transfer your information when it is sold, merged, merged, or acquired. In that case, any acquirer will be subject to our obligations under this Policy. as permitted otherwise by law.
Policy Terms Agreement – By using this Site and/or providing us with information, you accept and agree to the collection and use of your personal information for the purposes described. We update our policies regularly and sometimes need to make adjustments and/or updates.
Changes: From time to time, GAT may make a change or change in policy. If there are major changes to this Policy in the way that Personal Information is used, these changes will be posted on this page.
Contact us: If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions regarding this Policy, please contact us at [email protected]